If you are an avid Freediver and you want to make your passion your career, then becoming a PADI Freediving Instructor is the next step for you!
We are the first PADI Freediving Centre on the tropical paradise island Koh Tao, Thailand, that offers all PADI Freediving Courses from Beginner to Freediving Instructor level.
Since PADI started its Freediving program, it has quickly become one of the most popular freediving educational systems globally. As freediving is now the fastest-growing water-based activity, being a PADI Freediving instructor becomes highly rewarding.
Once you have completed the PADI Freediving Instructor Course, you have a ticket to travel the world, meet interesting people, experience different cultures while sharing with others what you love – Freediving!
Our 10-14 days PADI Freediving Instructor course consists of knowledge development, confined and open water workshops.
You will learn how to conduct PADI Freediver courses using a student-centered learning approach, review freediving physiology & psychology, learn coaching techniques to support student development, and master supervision and rescue techniques.
Confined Water Workshops
You will learn how to do an effective briefing, demonstrate skills, control students in the water providing their safety and help overcome their fears.
Open Water Workshops
We start with the basics – choosing a dive site, organizing and controlling students in a group, noticing common mistakes and correcting them in the most efficient way.
Certified as a PADI Master Freediver (or equivalent)
- 18 years old or older
- Current Emergency First Response (CPR / First Aid) Instructor*
- The recent medical statement signed by a physician within 12 months
* If you are not already Emergency First Response (CPR / First Aid) Instructor, we can conduct it the day before starting your FITC.
Course Price: 35,000 THB (include PADI materials)
ALREADY a PADI SCUBA DIVING INSTRUCTOR?
Are you a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor and would like to do Freediving as a hobby? What about increasing your opportunities by being able to teach the fastest growing water sport of Freediving? Or you may want to change your career and start teaching only Freediving?
Then our PADI Freediver Instructor Development program is what you are looking for!
The course (for PADI scuba instructors only) takes 14-16 days and includes:
- PADI Freediver course
- PADI Advanced Freediver course
- Four days PADI Freediving Instructor course
- Five days of additional training (includes no fins technique, making your training plan, building up a high CO2/low O2 tolerance, dryland training, stretching, and much more)
- Series of workshops – equalization clinic, static and dynamic apnea, open water logistic, rope management etc.
- Assist with Equipment Maintenance
- Advise both student and certified divers on subjects as diverse as Marine Life, equipment selection, and where the best diving is!
As a part of your Freediving instructor development, on this course, we will cover
- PADI Standards for Basic Freediver/Freediver course
- Teaching skills development in a classroom
- Conducting confined and open water
- Risk Management, Legal Responsibility, and Freediver Safety
- The Business of Freediving and your role as an Instructor
- Marketing Freediving
We will teach you how to anticipate and solve common problems that occur on a PADI Freediver course.
To be certified, you should pass all requirements, including; 24 meters dive, rescue from 15 meters, multiple dives to a depth of 15 meters in a short amount of time, static apnea at least 3.00 minutes, and dynamic apnea to at least 60 meters.
After finishing this program, you will be qualified to teach and certify PADI Basic Freediver and PADI Freediver courses.
Course Price (for PADI Scuba Instructors only): 38,000 THB (include Instructor’s materials)
To make sure that you are prepared to pass the freediving course we reccomend you to check out Frenzel Equalization tutorial.
If you are already PADI Freediver (or equivalent) and a PADI Scuba Instructor, the price is 35.000
If you are already PADI Advanced Freediver (or equivalent) and a PADI Scuba Instructor, the price is 30.000