High chances that after finished PADI Freediver course you already hooked and want to take your freediving to the next level. Then PADI Advance Freediver course is what are you looking for.
This course is designed to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress step by step while learning how your body performs during apnea.
During knowledge development, you will learn new freediving techniques such as Frenzel equalization and benefits of free falling.
On confined water sessions, you will learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea.
Our PADI Advanced Freediver course includes:
- PADI Advanced Freediver course
- Rental of all freediving equipment
- PADI Freediver touch
- Discounted accommodation in a private bungalow
- Pick up service from the pier
- Great location on the beach
- certified as a PADI Freediver
- Successfully completed the EFR Primary Care (CPR) course in the past two years
- 15 years old
We conduct the PADI Advanced Freediver course over 3 days. Our standard schedule is as follows…
- Day 1. Orientation, Knowledge development, Confined water training 1
- Day 2. Knowledge development, Confined water training 2, Open water sessions 1
- Day 3. Open water sessions 2
After the course, you can join our regular pool or open water training to improve your skills and get more confidence. We also organize Freediving fundiving on a popular Koh Tao’s dive sites!
Course price: 7.500 bht
If you have any question, please feel free to ask, we will be happy to help you!